Did you know there are over 50 sparkling wine producers in Santa Barbara County? And we have 14 of them right here in Los Olivos!
Here are the top 9 sparkling wines you can taste in downtown Los Olivos, or buy a glass or bottle:
- Alexander & Wayne will have a new sparkling wine this summer (2020)! Starry Nights will be a traditional method bubbly, made from 50% Pinot Noir & 50% Chardonnay.
- Blair Fox makes a Sparkling Rosé from Grenache, Foxy Bubbles. The Grenache grapes for this sparkling wine were picked from organically grown, hand-farmed estate vineyard at low sugars with a low pH and beautiful color. Make sure to ask for it.
- Brewer-Clifton‘s Sparkling Wine is a labor of love. The entire process is done in-house, completely methode champenoise (traditional Champagne method), with all tasks done by hand, made from 100% Chardonnay. Not always available, so ask for it.
- The Bubble Shack is all bubbly, all the time bubbles from Fess Parker with 3 sparklers on their tasting menu (open weekends only).
- Carhartt’s sparkling wine is seasonal, and now it’s available for Mother’s day! Get 1 Bottle 2015 Carhartt Venture ‘Caroline’ Blanc de Blanc paired with 1 Grace Rose Farm Bouquet.
- Community Craft has special bubble flights, with many local sparkling wines for purchase, incuding several Pét-Nats, or pétillant naturel.
- Coquelicot makes a traditional method sparkling wine made from dry Riesling.
- Moretti Wine Co. produces makes Prosecco from an Italian Superiore DOCG Valdobbiadene Brut—a high-quality sparkling wine for just $25.
- Solminer creates several small-batch, handmade Pét-Nats from Riesling, a dry rosé and also Syrah.