Did you know there are over 50 sparkling wine producers in Santa Barbara County? And we have 10 of them right here in Los Olivos!
Here are the top 6 sparkling wines you can taste, get a glass or buy a bottle now:
- The Bubble Shack – all bubbly, all the time bubbles from Fess Parker with 3 sparklers on their tasting menu (open weekends only)
- Community Craft – special bubble flights, with many local sparkling wines for purchase, incuding several Pét-Nats, or pétillant naturel
- Coquelicot – a traditional method sparkling wine made from dry Riesling
- E11even Wine – classic blanc de blancs from Andrew Murray
- Solminer – Small-batch, handmade Pét-Nats from Riesling, a dry rosé and also Syrah
- Zinke Wines/Friend & Foe – a fun sparkler, great for a toast or wine cocktails (purchase by the bottle only)